We are very excited to post these results.....Kate- cookie (we don't know what this part is as it is a new part)
Samantha- Bon-bon (she comes out of the big skirt)
McCoy- Party Boy (he will hopefully get Fritz again, they chose from the party boys)
Tessa Homer- Clara!!!!
Madeleine did not try out this year she is already so busy with cheer and the school musical.

11 comments:
Holy cow! That's excellent news, and congratulations to all your talented kids!
We always loved picking them out of the cast. :)
Are you FREAKING kidding me!!! I'm so excited for your kids. Tessa, this is huge! So huge! I love the bonbon girls coming out of the dress and I know McCoy will get Fritz again so he can tease Tessa, and KATE,,,, way to make it in your first ever performance of the Nutcracker.
Madeleine- what school musical are you in? You guys never blogged about it.
It seems like we are always blogging about Madeleine lately I guess we missd this one. Anyway she is a "Who" in Hillcrest's production of Susessical (sorry don't know how to spell it). The musical is performed in the middle of November.
Congratulations! Tessa, great job! I always loved Clara. I agree with Janelle ... I also loved the bonbon girls coming out of the big skirt. Kate, what a fun experience be in the Nutcracker this year. McCoy, you will make a great party boy! What a fun time for the Homer kids!
Congratulations everyone! What talent you all have.
WOW! The Nutcracker would not be very good if the Homers were not in it. Congrats to everyone.
Congratulations to all of you!! That is so exciting. Emily and i looked on the mountain west ballet website today to see what everyone was going to be and can't wait to see it. It will be so much fun!!
Fun times for the Homers! Congratulations to all the cousins. We are so happy to hear about all of your parts. Very exciting--you'll have to blog so we can see little pieces of it and I want to see your costumes.
And ps, Congrats to Madeleine on her school play. Those are so fun.
Congrats to everyone. What a talented family you have.
Hey, thought..
Would they allow you to do little bloggy videos of their practices? or are those off limits too. Cause then we could see some of their performances that way.
So much fun going on at the Homer house. Congrats to all of the Homer cousins you guys are awsome. We can't wait to see clips etc.
Post a Comment