Last week Madeleine's sophmore songleader squad performed at the Varisty game's half-time. Here is a video of her, her dance starts at 32 seconds.
http://www.hillcresthuskies.net/cheer/0809/riverton/slides/riverton-highlight.html
http://www.hillcresthuskies.net/cheer/0809/riverton/slides/riverton-highlight.html

6 comments:
Madeleine you look amazing! I still have a hard time believing you are in high school. What a fun time and lots of memories to be made.
alright,,, that was so awesome! My favorite part is when Madeleine runs into the girl at the end,, and I'm sure they giggled about it after..
Cool dance, and so fun! What a brave little lady you are!
Wow! That was some serious booty shaking! and I like that my niece is in the center doing her thing. Way to smile the whole time--you are a true performer.
Super confidence-----you look great!
Im just sitting here on my prep period watching it over and over. Isn't it cool? That's our Madeleine there.
Madeleine you rock. Craig didn't realize you were in highschool yet. We are loving the cheer clips. Go Huskies!
Post a Comment