It's very cute! But I still like the monkey dance the best! Does he really like cheering,, and is this a choreographed number or was it spur of the moment?
What's he saying in the beginning? I love to...... ? I'm so cracking up. He is just growing up with a multitude of experiences. It's going to be hard to decide what he wants to do when he's in high school, cheerleader or dancer. Either one would be great.
He says, "I love to play wii--go Huskies". We figure he thinks cheer is about something you like and then you cheer. Because he did a cheer for daddy, "Daddy likes 'Simpsons'--go huskies".
10 comments:
So cute! We were laughing so hard. I especially loved the kicks.
I'm so proud of my boy!
That's my boy!
He is so cute. Love it!
He can cheer for the Cougs any day!
It's very cute! But I still like the monkey dance the best! Does he really like cheering,, and is this a choreographed number or was it spur of the moment?
What's he saying in the beginning? I love to...... ? I'm so cracking up. He is just growing up with a multitude of experiences. It's going to be hard to decide what he wants to do when he's in high school, cheerleader or dancer. Either one would be great.
He says, "I love to play wii--go Huskies". We figure he thinks cheer is about something you like and then you cheer. Because he did a cheer for daddy, "Daddy likes 'Simpsons'--go huskies".
Now that cracks me up....
That is the cutest thing .. ha ha ha
Post a Comment