
Samantha tried out for a community play last week. She got a call back Tuesday and yesterday she found out she got a part. She will be a skeleton dancer for the play "Oleander Manor." It is a Halloween play October 23rd, 24th, and 25th. A lot of kids tried out and they only took 25 to be in the play. Boo!

8 comments:
Congratulations Skamantha! That is awesome you made the play and you are one of the lucky 25. Ghoul luck!!!!!!!
ha ha ha,, aimee is too clever..
Samantha,, acting is definitely not my talent,, so you go out and tear it up. You'll be the most 'boo-tiful' ghost out there!!! (Can anyone top that?)
I meant bootiful skeleton.
A trick or a treat? Well, Samamtha, it will be a treat to have you in the play. Congratulations--you are definitely awesome. Make sure you post pictures on the blog!
I love skeletons. You will be great! Lots of talent in one outstanding family!
Great job Samantha, can't wait to see pictures.
Samantha, that is so awesome that you made that play!!
I just noticed Skamantha,, ha ha
Post a Comment