Sunday, June 15, 2008

Final Dance Recital



Well, we got to see the final dance recital for their studio on Thursday. It was beautiful and I was so proud to watch them doing that great dancing. I just love when people come up afterward and say things like how hey always just follow our girls on stage (even when they ahve their own to watch). It was fun to have Grandpa Homer there enjoying the show. (Grandma was having an appendectomy or something).


(Samantha is the dancer on the left)

2 comments:

susanna said...

I cannot wait to see the dvd of the dance recital. I got to see the dress rehearsal for the competitionns and am now anxious to see the recital. Yay, next I will get to see it all in person.

Janelle said...

Way to go girls. Now it's a break from dance for awhile... don't forget to stretch during the summer,,, ha ha