
I finally made a sandbox for the kids last Monday. I copied Janelle's easy idea to buy a big plastic cheap round wading pool and fill it with sand. I dug a hole for it so it sits in the ground. The kids helped, too.


Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
4 comments:
First of all, that was not my genius idea, it was the Blackham's.
Second, love the slave labor picture! "Now get out there and give me work you little people"
It's starting to look real fun out there you know! Can't wait to see it with the flowers etc.
Hope you do not have a lot of cats wandering around. Yikes!!!!
I remember having fun with our sandbox. We played bakery and made cakes and tarts. Also made roads and villages.
Janelle, you should see the little video clip I took of them working. Apparently you can't turn it clockwise so if I posted it on the blog, it would be sideways.
Maybe I'll email it to you.
The yard looks great. Can't wait to see it when we come. Cover up the sandbox or you'll get little cat poopies!
Post a Comment