Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summertime, part 1



Hey, we don't need no fancy schmancy swimming pool. The kids are having a fun time in our 97 degree weather today. Oh, that other boy is Michelle Timothy Safadi's son, Yosef. It's so hot we don't even want to go out gardening but we must . . . we must . . . must garden.





Even Keith gets in on the fun for once. But, now . . . he must garden . . .must garden . . . must . . .

12 comments:

Keith said...

How come our little video clips are so pixely? Janelle, what can we do?

Grandma H. said...

Now that's the size swiming pool I could handle. I would not even have to wear a bathing suit - thank goodness!!! Keith needs to get some sunshine.

Janelle said...

I was gonna say the same thing.... are you a farmer out there Keith??? Wow, that's the ultimate farmer tan. Fun for you to be in the front yard with all the kids in the sun. Keith, there is a setting on the video part of our cameras, so put it on the play back mode side, then on the circle dial I think you push down and it should give like 4-5 different settings, play around with it.

Janelle said...

it makes them ultra big in size though, like my last video was 67 MB and took me like 10 minutes to download...

Janelle said...

p.s. get out there and garden, you have paying clients that want their yards done for the 4th!!!

Sheila said...

Get your gardening done before we come so we can play! I'm loving the summer activities--the pool looks fun. Landon wanted to know why we didn't have a pool like that.

Cindi said...

You guys are such a cute family and always have so much fun together doing such fun things. I hope I can be like you when I grow up!

Janelle said...

um, hello,, it's been 3 days now without a post...

Gretchen said...

See kids don't need the in ground pool that all our neighbors are getting. They just want to be wet.

Gretchen said...

See kids don't need the in ground pool that all our neighbors are getting. They just want to be wet.

Gretchen said...

See kids don't need the in ground pool that all our neighbors are getting. They just want to be wet.

Keith said...

Gretchen, thanks for making our post totals look like we're really popular.

And Janelle, I'm sorry, I'll get some more posts on right away.

I can only do so many things at a time.