They had such a fun time playing, and playing. It makes us so excited for our upcoming Lake Powell trip.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Happy, Happy Birthday Keith Dear..
I can't believe I am married to a 44 year old. Time sure does go by fast. Here is what Keith spent his birthday doing.
We went to I-HOP for breakfast, Keith loves a good breakfast. He is usually the breakfast cook so we went out on our way to Eden. (For those with kiddos, two kids per one paying adult eat free, so it was quite a bargain for our large family.)
Next, it was on to Eden where McCoy was playing in a soccer tournament. As a parent, Keith loves watching his kids do what they love whether it be soccer or dance. He loves hearing them play the piano too, but they don't love that.
It was quite an exciting game although they lost in a shoot-out. McCoy is number 3.
Then it was off to Pinview Reservoir in Eden for a picnic lunch, and playing in the water. And Keith got to do something he loves reading the paper front to back.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am majorly impressed with the blogging skills Kristin! The kids playing in the water looks like good times, wasn't it a little cold? Lake Powell will be so nice and 80 degree water. Keith looks a little too relaxed reading his paper and wearing his suit and wearing his hat and sipping his little drink!,,, nah,, you deserve it!
Post a Comment