You look very poised and graceful up there on the stage! I so wish I could have been there to see your dances. boo hoo. I'll have to watch the DVD I guess. Kaitlyn watched the video and saw pictures of you and still knows your name.
Oh boo hoo to both of you! I haven't seen any performances. Thanks to the blog I now know how awesome the Homer girls are. Beautiful dancing, Samantha.
3 comments:
Samantha,
You look very poised and graceful up there on the stage! I so wish I could have been there to see your dances. boo hoo. I'll have to watch the DVD I guess. Kaitlyn watched the video and saw pictures of you and still knows your name.
Well Boo Hoo. I did not see it either. I am anxious for the DVD. We can all watch it together!
Oh boo hoo to both of you! I haven't seen any performances. Thanks to the blog I now know how awesome the Homer girls are. Beautiful dancing, Samantha.
Post a Comment