Saturday, October 4, 2008

preschool panic subsides

Just a little preschool update--we're still hanging in there. I have become a part of the preschool class. The kids probably think I'm an aide. Benjamin will actually participate as long as I'm there and he knows I'm staying. I'm hoping that he will start to feel more secure knowing the routine so that I can move on.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hang it there! You're such a good Mom.

Aimee said...

Good Job Ben! School is so fun! Kristin, you would be the best aide ;)

Janelle said...

Now look at that.. paintint animals to make a stamp. How fun! I'm glad it's turning out ok... you should ask for a job Kristin... you could make some extra bucks on the side...Doesn't it make you want to have your own classroom again?

Grandma H. said...

Good for you Kristin -- Ben will soon be on his own.