
Every time I turn around someone else is growing up. I took the training wheels off Kate's bike last week. I took her around the driveway and then out on to the street, holding the back of her seat. I let go and there she was riding down the street. She got a little wobbly, turned around and came back to the driveway. That was that until the next morning, when she went outside, got her bike from the garage and just started riding around all over the place. *sigh* Before you know it, she'll be going to college.
6 comments:
Wowzers Kate! You are such a big girl on your bike. By the way, Kaitlyn kept telling me that Kate and Benjamin were coming over today to see her new house. (sniff sniff - we miss you guys!)
Congrats on the bike riding! You will have such fun.
Yay Kate! That is so awesome!
What a big girl!!! You are awesome.
yes, before you know it they are gone to college. and since you guys have a few more kids than I do, you get to do it over and over. :-) I'm weirded out by having just one kid left at home after august. ugh.
The younger ones always seem to catch on faster than the older ones did. Great job Kate, can't wait to see you ride in person in two weeks.
Post a Comment