Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Working the "Real" Life


On Saturday Kristin and I took the opportunity to work concessions at the SLC Real Soccer game at Rio Tinto stadium. This was a way to help defray costs for McCoy's soccer coach, tournament fees, etc. It was relentless, non-stop hard work, but satisfying and at least we're earning money for McCoy's soccer. Every little bit helps. I think we're working at a country music concert next week--yee haw.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm impressed! Did you actually have to serve beer? You guys are such the good parents. McCoy should be very proud of you. Love the uniforms!

Marilee said...

How fun! I am sure you were busy because sports fans love to eat and drink!

Janelle said...

Now this is something to cross off the bucket list! Serving beer to crazy fans... oh my gosh! Did you ever think you'd be scraping velveeta cheese out of your fingernails at this stage in your life? I love you two.....

Lelani said...

that's how you saw Paul! I have another friend who works those to save extra $$. Very cool.

Kristin said...

Yes, I learned how to pour a great cup of beer they don't like foam. I can't believe how many people drank beer and paid 8.50 per cup.