Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summertime Beauties

Can I tell you how beautiful I think my two oldest daughter are? And not only lovely and beautiful, they are growing into great people with their own interests and ways of looking at their lives. I guess since Madeleine is at USU at Cheer Camp and Tessa is at BYU at Dance Camp this week I sort of miss them. Anyways, I look forward to more as they grow and follow their interests in life.

5 comments:

Marilee said...

You are a proud dad and you have every right to be! They are beautiful inside and outside!

Janelle said...

What a beautiful picture! Fun part of life those are in,,,

Sheila said...

You do have beautiful girls. Wish we could see them and you more often.

Keith said...

Tessa informed me that they hate the blog post title.

Lelani said...

they are beautiful!!!! gorgeous! Madeleine looks a lot like your sister .... we miss seeing you guys.