Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kate is 7 (finally)!!!

Kate was really tired of being six, she had been since May. So we are happy to announce our Baby Kate turned 7 on July 16th, and she looks so grown up all the sudden. She is all girl and still loves to play Barbies, Pet Shop, and Bitty Babies. I hope she continues to love to play for a long time, kids just grow up to fast these days.


Keith and McCoy were at scout camp so we celebrated with a trip to the zoo. Yosef and Ammon came with us (Michelle Timothy Safadi's boys). We had a great time although is was SUPER HOT!


Kate LOVES tigers, so she loved riding the tiger on the carousel, picking a stuff tiger for her birthday and looking at the real tiger who put on quite a show for her.
When we were all talking about how Kate was going to be eight next year Benjamin told us "do you know the special blessing you get when you turn eight...well, you get out of your car seat!"

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh Ben,,, he knows it all right?? Congrats Kate on turning 7,, I can't believe how you are growing!

Sheila said...

Kate is just about the cutest little girl I know. I can't believe you're seven--that's just old you know! What a fun birthday at the zoo. Enjoy this year and keep being cute.