This year Samantha got to do a friend party. Earlier in the week she had a bunch of friends over swimming at Mike and Kate's pool with cake and lots of presents. (Credit for the cake goes to Madeleine and Tessa).
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Happy Sparkly Birthday, Samantha!
This year Samantha got to do a friend party. Earlier in the week she had a bunch of friends over swimming at Mike and Kate's pool with cake and lots of presents. (Credit for the cake goes to Madeleine and Tessa).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I didn't realize Samantha was a firecracker baby! What a fun day to have a birthday.
Also, the cake is awesome. A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Happy Birthday, Samantha! What an amazing cake!
Love, love, love the cake. Good job girls. Happy Birthday to Samantha. What a fun party day.
Wow, incredible creativity. Did you all come up with those ideas on your own? Love the slide, and well, EVeRything!
Happy Birthday Samantha! I can't believe you are finally in the double digits.... wasn't it only 6 years ago that I made you cry with the wrong Strawberry Shortcake?? hee hee..
Post a Comment