Last week Tessa got to go to BYU for a dance camp program called Dance Medley. They got to study several different types of dance as well as have a great time on campus for a most of the week. She stayed in Chipman Hall at Helaman Halls and enjoyed other activites like the cafeteria, movies, Seven Peaks Water Park, and meeting new friends.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Dancing our way back to BYU
Last week Tessa got to go to BYU for a dance camp program called Dance Medley. They got to study several different types of dance as well as have a great time on campus for a most of the week. She stayed in Chipman Hall at Helaman Halls and enjoyed other activites like the cafeteria, movies, Seven Peaks Water Park, and meeting new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love watching Tessa dance! I am glad you two got to relive your "younger years"!
That looks like a lot of fun. I haven't been to BYU forever... and the Brick Oven Pizza it must be like 20 years since I've been there. Great dancing Tessa...
We love Brick Oven in our family...it's the traditional "last meal" we have before going on a mission! It's also the one place that my dad has been craving since he returned home from his mission!
Ashton stayed at Chipman hall!!!!! i love watching Tessa dance--she's easy to pick out because she is the most animated and spunky and cute and awesome dancer! I'll bet you had a blast at BYU!
yum, I also love the brick oven. I know, I know. I just admitted to liking something in happy valley. pretty messed up. :-)
oh, Tessa looks beautiful! she's a great dancer!
Post a Comment