Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn Drive






We went out for a nice "Autumn Drive" finally to see the colors this afternoon. We went up Little Cottonwood Canyon and hiked down to the Creek. It takes about half hour for us to walk ten feet with the kids gathering sticks and leaves in their bags. We had a good time and of course, we always say, "We should do stuff like this more often."

10 comments:

Grandma H. said...

Your family gives the autumn leaves their beauty. We love you lots and lots.

Janelle said...

So fun. The minute I saw your opening picture I was like,,, aw,,, Utah Fall Leaves...! I miss it. Did Samantha get a haircut? I know it's only been 3 months, but the kids have grown since I've been there.

Marilee said...

Love the updated pictures. Great family!

Gretchen said...

It is the Christmas card picture. They all look so cute and are having so much fun with their walk through nature. It is going to be done in the 40's this week, so I think we skipped fall and went straight for winter.

Lindsay Quinney said...

I love your pictures!! We just went up the mountains on thursday and got family pictures done. Fall is the perfect time for outside pictures!!

Sheila said...

Your pictures are awesome. Love the kids in the fall colors. Glad you were able to have some quality family time together and BREATHE!

Lelani said...

beautiful pictures! the kids are so grown up ... Alyssa isn't coming home for TG this year since she will be here a week later when school gets out. so we won't have time for Christmas pictures. maybe new year's pictures??? :-)

Aimee said...

We wanted to drive up the canyon but I though the leaves had reached their peak. I love these pictures. You have the cutest family. I love Samantha's hair. Maybe we will have to drive up the canyon now!

Mike said...

I love living in Utah and having these mountains around!

Janelle said...

you look so studly Keith, have you been practicing the blue steel?