
Every time I turn around there is more cheerleading going on. This week, for a cheer fundraiser, Madeleine and her co-cheerleaders did a little cheer clinic for kids. They performed during half-time at this week's varsity game.

Kate and Samantha (and her friend, Hunter) sure know how to cheer. Gosh, with those two and Madeleine, and now Benjamin, don't be surprised if I end up with some pom poms and a cute oufit one fall afternoon myself. Now that's scary--go huskies!
3 comments:
i'd love to see you during a cheer next Keith,, let's get it on video...! Cute dancing Kate. You have some moves!
Kate, you are too cute. Tuscanee sure like to watch you dance. I would also like to see Keith cheer! What can we do to make sure that happens?
Kate you are great!! I do not want to see Keith cheering....
Post a Comment