The kids came back from our big "hike" with bags of sticks and colored leaves. So then they made little pictures with them. Of course, glue and sticks are what crafts are all about.Guess which one McCoy did?

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
5 comments:
I love fall. You can do so much with nature during the fall. Hey by the way are you guys planning on coming trick or treating at our apt? David will be in California so i might be by myself so you should definitely come. Oh and in the monkey picture logan is propped up against the wall but he is getting close to standing by himself.
Very fun! You guys are one creative bunch!
A family that crafts together, stays together!!
good statement grandma! So the little leaf ballerina tu tu is just adorable, and I like the leaf over the leaf in the top picture, I think that's the one McCoy did, unless he is getting way into this dancing thing...
I have never thought of making leaf pictures. I loved all the pictures and the kids at the table with all their good finds.
Post a Comment