
It is literally a jungle out there.
Uh, dad, I thinks it's time to get another pool cover. You always said this would happen.

It is literally a jungle out there.
Uh, dad, I thinks it's time to get another pool cover. You always said this would happen.

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
6 comments:
My home is where my heart is.... I still have weekly, if not every other day, dreams at Royal Lane. Everything in my life must revolve around that place. I CAN NOT believe they have completely re-done the entire thing. They will have new windows, roof, outside,,, and the yard,,, oh my gosh, it made me have a pit in my stomach and throat looking at the backyard. What complete devastation and sadness. I want to show the people building it the incredible yard of 2003,,,, that beautiful wedding was there. All the grandkids swimming in the pool... It really is going to be great, but my goodness, nothing original left.. oh wait, the front door. Go get that brass kicker on the door Brad...just kidding...
Hey, I painted that front door during one of my escipades! It's weird to see the house like that. I hope they finish it someday and someby can enjoy living there.
I can't believe that is what the house looks like now. Honestly, how could someone let a beauty like that go. Keith, Janelle will need some more counseling now that she read this post. :)
Seriously...do you realize what this is going to do to Janelle? She'll be in therapy for months!
I cant believe what it looks like now. At least there is still a house to look at. we just have a park to show our kids.
Post a Comment