


Well, it was the famous UEA, er, I mean, fall recess so we got Thursday and Friday off. Of course, this time of year we just head out gardening so it's not much of a recess. Although, the weather was beautiful and the fall colors on the mountains were a nice backdrop for laboring in the gardens.
I had a crew of semi-willing, but cute, workers who enjoyed lunch on me when we were finished.
Job well done--isn't that a great feeling?

6 comments:
It's a part of the cycle of life to prepare for Autumn, Winter. Then Spring comes back and we go on the cycle once more. (Oh my gosh -- was that profound or what) It just looks like you are having a fun family activity, and your children are learning the joy of hard work.
Go Tessa and McCoy..!!! Your dad is a real slave driver. He used to make me work my butt off when I was 15 or so... I actually loved it. But it was mostly planting bulbs which is kinda boring because you don't get to see the fruits of your labor for like 6 months. Looks like a nice fall day though. Good thing it wasn't snowing or something. How'd the other 4 swindle out of doing the work load?? eh eh?
I remember when I was paid with food when I worked at Dad's gas stations. I cleaned the nastiest bathrooms and was thrilled to eat one of those yummy roast beef sandwiches next door for my hard work. mmmm.... somethings wrong with that picture. Weren't there any child labor laws?
I can't wait to have a house with a garden ..... oh someday!
Wah, wah, Janelle. Pretty high-maintainance worker as I recall.
Is that your yard??? Beautiful
Post a Comment