Poor Benjamin. On Monday he had to get a little procedure (two baby teeth root canals) done at the dentist that required sedation. We woke him up to give him some Valium and then Kristin whisked him off to the dentist. He woke up about 1:00 and was quite groggy--he would walk and just fall over on the ground. This is video of a much calmer Benjamin than we're used to seeing.
Oh, what a difference a couple of hours makes. This is Benjamin during the opening song of Family Home Evening later that night. What a kookoo. That sedative sure is tempting . . maybe . . . um, no . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor Benjamin! Kristin, how did you do while you were waiting for Benjamin to be finished? Did he have to have stainless steel crowns put on? I never liked watching the little munchkins be put to sleep.
Benjamin, we are glad you made it through a visit to the dentist. I loved the fall dance on the table.
Are you kidding me?????? That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I'm rolling!!! A 4 year old doing a dance with so many arm movements and feeling... I think he's been to one too many dance concerts!
So 2 root canals? Does he hate to brush, or just bad teeth?
p.s. Are all last babies in families that goofy and attention seeking?????? hmmmmm.......... I see a little Keith in there too
Post a Comment