Benjamin was rocking hard to "The Boys are Back" from High School Musical 3. It's actually the song he really watched during the movie. He is such a kook! He doesn't like to be bored, that's for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
7 comments:
He is a cookoo. He's getting crazier every day. What's going on over there?? Hey, we're coming up for Thanksgiving!!!!!! So exciting. We'll get to see everyone that week. yipee!!!
do you just sit by your computer waiting for us to post something "on the bloooog".
Great, you caught me.... I AM OBSESSED WITH THE HOMER'S......
no, I just check my feeds and yours was bolded tonight.
He is so funny. I love watching his little personality.
I wonder what Ben will be when he grows up?? How about a dancer?
How do you do feeds? I just have to click on everyone's blogs to see if they posted anything.
As Carter and I were watching this cute little clip, Carter was rocking out with him too.
Post a Comment