Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Orange you glad it's Halloween?




We had our annual "orange" dinner tonight at 8:30 because it was the only time we could get together this week. Benjamin was a kookie hyper boy--he thought it was so cool to have cheetos that he picked out at the store. We enjoyed orange chicken, orange jello, cheetos, fritos, cheese squares, carrot sticks, and orange soda.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Now that's a lot of orange! What a fun dinner to have--myabe we'll do that this week. Halloween is almost here. Are you ready?

Janelle said...

Cute pumpkin plate! Ben is acting a little sillier lately,,, wonder why? McCoy is looking older, it's the shorter hair I think. Fun times for you guys as usual. I think we're doing chili Friday for our dinner. Keith, you need to do a picture of the whole family so you're in it too. Set it on timer,, doh!

Aimee said...

What a cute idea! I think your orange dinner looks tasty. Next year we will have to follow along and make it a tradition also.

Gretchen said...

I love the orange idea. I will have to try it next year.

Gretchen said...

Can I get the orange chicken recipe, it looks really good. Thanks