Your yard looks beautiful! It's very well balanced. And I do love your cute little impatiens. At least yours didn't take over the entire flower bed. Enjoy the fall season.
I love your yard. You have an amazing ability to pick the perfect flower. Lorrie and I decided that when we buy our houses next door to each other, we will need your help with our garden. :)
The flowers are beautiful. Sheila yours was most unusual. I don't think I commented ---sometimes I can not get in to make comments. That has been happening to others too. Can't figure it out. Actually my neglected garden has been looking better lately.
7 comments:
Your yard looks beautiful! It's very well balanced. And I do love your cute little impatiens. At least yours didn't take over the entire flower bed. Enjoy the fall season.
Beautiful Garden! You win the "Best in the Neighborhood" award.
Beautiful as usual mi hermano
Al gran, Janelle, tú ya has regresado de México--cuéntanos por favor--¿Cómo les fue?
¿Les gustó?
I love your yard. You have an amazing ability to pick the perfect flower. Lorrie and I decided that when we buy our houses next door to each other, we will need your help with our garden. :)
The flowers are beautiful. Sheila yours was most unusual. I don't think I commented ---sometimes I can not get in to make comments. That has been happening to others too. Can't figure it out. Actually my neglected garden has been looking better lately.
I miss having Keith do my flowers ... I have maybe two flowering plants now?? You know how much I love to garden. LOL
Post a Comment