
For some reason, Benjamin keeps saying "Happy Halloweener" and he thinks he's being funny. Anyways, we had a lovely dinner at mom and dad's. With chili, corn bread, orange jello, and a salad with pumpkin seeds in it--and a great pumpkin desert made by Tessa. It was fun to see Ashton up from BYU and Mike and Aimee and Aunt Marilee. Happy Halloweener!
7 comments:
All of our guests helped make it a grand Day. And a happy Halloweener to you all. The kids are so super.
and did you notice Kate's chocolate pants!
What are chocolate pants? Happy Halloweener IS funny. I wonder who taught him to say that...who could it be??,,,,,,, could it be???,,,, McCoy?!!!!
I missed another fun dinner at mom's. geez, that's two dinner's in a row Grandma,,,, are you feeling ok? I really miss these events. I miss drenching my chili with tons of cheese and sour cream and dipping fritos in it. mMMmmMM
Hey, we had our Chili dinner yesterday too. Love seeing all the pictures of the fun times you're having. How nice of Mom to remember how to cook and put on a nice production for you all.
Love seeing the picture of Ashton. Thanks!
Dinner was delicious and we loved being there. Janelle, we talked about you, figuring that you were curled up in a ball, trying to go to your happy place since you couldn't be there.
And I have to mention that Benjamin played baseball with me for a little while and we actually became buddies...even if just for a day!
Dinner was tasty, tasty, tasty! I love being with family. What a fun evening we enjoyed together.
Post a Comment