Friday, October 24, 2008

Thursday night we all went to the premiere of Samantha's little play, "Oleander Manor". It was a production from the Copperview Arts for Kids sort of organization. They did a good job and the skeleton dancers had several numbers. Grandma and Grandpa were there, also, so that was fun for Samantha. The theater is the old comedy club on Main Street in Midvale. A funny old little stage where the audience sits on chairs around little tables. Mom thought she was at a cabaret.


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Cool, spooky dance Samantha. It looks like you had so much fun. Did you have a speaking part too? We love theatre and are glad that you had the courage to tryout and do something awesome!

Janelle said...

I am so bummed I didn't get to see that little ghost up on stage. I've been to that theater I think,, or maybe I went to the old one in Sandy. Either way, I'm sure you were great.